Swish Basketball Information
Camp Dates 2022:
Girls' Week -
July 11 to July 15, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Boy's Week -
July 18 to July 22, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- The gym opens at 8:30 a.m.
- Camp begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Each camper should come to the gym dressed and ready to play.
* No hats or jewelry should be worn.
* No personal basketballs are needed.
4. Each camper MUST bring their own water each day. Water jugs will be available for refills.
5. Camp ends at 12:00 p.m.
6. Drop off and pick up will be at the Marshfield High School gym entrance (by the Ram)
- Grouping by age, size, and ability
- Individual instruction and the teaching of team concepts
- Explanation and demonstration of the rules of basketball
- Individual, small group, and team games (including, but not limited to, foul shooting, hot shots, knockout, 3-on-3, and team games)
- 9 full indoor courts, 22 indoor baskets, 2 outdoor courts, 4 outdoor baskets
- Full-time camp trainer
- Swish Basketball Camp t-shirt
Martinson Elementary School
Marshfield High School
Coaching Staff & Past Lecturers
- Joe Arruda - Bridgewater-Raynham High School
- Dana Barros - Boston Celtics
- Brad Bayerdorfer - Holbrook High School
- Ashley Bramwell - Colby Sawyer
- Joe Cabral - Dean College
- Greg Levings - Marshfield High School
- Mark Champagne - King Phillip High School
- Erik Chipman - Dean College
- Bill Curley - Emerson College
- Megan Driscoll - Bridgewater-Raynham High School
- Howard Eisley - Utah Jazz
- Mark Flavin - University of Maine
- Jayne Horsman - Marshfield High School
- Nick Landry - Emmanuel College
- Jim O'Brien - Ohio State University
- CJ Patota - Bridgewater State University
- Lauren Plourde - Marshfield High School Trainer
- Colin Shattuk - Wellesley High School
- Pete Strathakis - Western NE University
- Orlando Vandrose - Boston University
- Dennis Wolff - Old Dominion University
- Matt Wolff - American University
- Nicole Wolff - UConn
- Jay Young - Rutgers University
Bill of Rights for Young Campers
- Right to participate in sports
- Right to participate at a level commensurate with each child's maturity and ability
- Right to have qualified adult leadership
- Right of children to share in the leadership and decision making of their sport participation
- Right to proper preparation for participation in sports
- Right to an equal opportunity to strive
- Right to be treated with dignity
- Right to have fun with sports